If you have serious skills, we’ll pay your bills!
AV Sales Engineer
Audio Design Solutions (ADS) is a leading audiovisual design and integration company looking for an experienced AV sales engineer to join our team.
- The main responsibility of the AV systems sales engineer is to facilitate relationships and to design competitive audiovisual systems for prospective commercial clients.
- Build relationships, prospect, identify key players, generate business leads and manage client accounts.
- Ability to rapidly qualify opportunities and handle sales objections.
- Create dynamic proposals based on competitive sales designs that presents the best AV solutions available that meet the client’s needs and budget.
- Approach all interactions with project partners and company employees with integrity and a team mentality.
- Communicate clearly with clients and staff regarding project scopes and deliverables.
- Manage CRM tools, take ownership of monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas, provide weekly client and opportunity status reports to management.
- Stay current with commercial audiovisual product and service options and trends within the AV industry.
REQUIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with an extensive technical understanding of AV and IT systems and a track record of successful sales development.
- Minimum of 5 years of AV industry sales experience.
- Extensive and up to date knowledge of integrated audio, video, control, network, power, cabling, and other requirements used in the general installation of large distributed AV systems.
- Great analytical and risk assessment abilities.
- BA/BS degree desired or equivalent work experience. CTS, CTS-D, and Crestron certification preferred.
- Accomplished oral & written communication skills as well as organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Mac Office Software.
WHY WORK HERE?
Co-workers are awesome. We are based in Frederick, Maryland, and have a strong performance history backed by a reputation of excellence. There is much opportunity for growth and some flexible hours as long as tasks and quotas are met. Qualified candidates interested in joining a challenging, growth-oriented organization are encouraged to apply.