AV Sales Engineer
Audio Design Solutions (ADS) is a leading audiovisual design and integration company looking for an experienced AV sales engineer to join our team.
- The main responsibility of the AV systems sales engineer is to facilitate relationships and to design competitive audiovisual systems for prospective commercial clients.
- Build relationships, prospect, identify key players, generate business leads and manage client accounts.
- Ability to rapidly qualify opportunities and handle sales objections.
- Create dynamic proposals based on competitive sales designs that presents the best AV solutions available that meet the client’s needs and budget.
- Approach all interactions with project partners and company employees with integrity and a team mentality.
- Communicate clearly with clients and staff regarding project scopes and deliverables.
- Manage CRM tools, take ownership of monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas, provide weekly client and opportunity status reports to management.
- Stay current with commercial audiovisual product and service options and trends within the AV industry.
REQUIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with an extensive technical understanding of AV and IT systems and a track record of successful sales development.
- Minimum of 5 years of AV industry sales experience.
- Extensive and up to date knowledge of integrated audio, video, control, network, power, cabling, and other requirements used in the general installation of large distributed AV systems.
- Great analytical and risk assessment abilities.
- BA/BS degree desired or equivalent work experience. CTS, CTS-D, and Crestron certification preferred.
- Accomplished oral & written communication skills as well as organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Mac Office Software.
Lead AV Technician
Audio Design Solutions is growing! ADS is seeking to fill the position of F/T Audio/Video / IT Technician for a business based out of Frederick, MD. Audio Design Solutions specializes in the design, installation and service of audio, video and acoustic systems for commercial, non-profit and government facilities. We provide services for houses of worship, museums, amusement parks, universities, theaters, government, nightclubs, recording studios, retail stores as well as many other venues. Audio Visual technician will perform the onsite installation of audio/video systems and must possess the following skills…
- Maintaining ADS vehicles, shop and job sites.
- Work closely with other trades and installers as a team to complete installations.
- Perform commercial, onsite audio/video equipment installation, including low voltage wiring installation, terminations, organized equipment rack wiring, programming, testing, as well as the ability to determine structural installation of speakers, displays, screens and projectors.
REQUIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Technician needs to be skilled and have A/V integration experience (min. 1 -3 years).
Be knowledgeable in all phases of systems integration, capable of working independently, able to effectively interface with client and other trades. (CTS or CTS-I Certification is a plus.)
Have extensive knowledge of: signal flow, cabling, signal types, connections and terminations, rigging and drawings
Possess good AV troubleshooting skills and have the ability to resolve complex issues with detailed AV and control systems.
Ability to work on man lifts and high locations.
Maintain a clean driving record.
Salary commensurate on experience.
WHY WORK HERE?
Co-workers are awesome. We are based in Frederick, Maryland, and have a strong performance history backed by a reputation of excellence. There is much opportunity for growth and some flexible hours as long as tasks and quotas are met. Qualified candidates interested in joining a challenging, growth-oriented organization are encouraged to apply.